Back in July this year, I started stitching pieced hexies as part of Barbara Brackman’s weekly Morris Hexathon. I started late and had several months to catch up, but thanks to some regular sewing at Leeds MQG, I have managed to finish all the hexies (and some extras needed for my layout) only a few weeks after the last pattern was published.
All these were stitched using EPP and I have decided to join these using elongated hexagons. Sunday morning was spent staring at the hexies on the sashing fabric and swapping them around until I was happy with layout.
Next up is 125 long hexies to cut and stitch!