For my last blog post of this year, I thought I would take a look back at what I made during 2013.
Some of the items have already appeared in posts, but a few have not made it to the blog until now. My sewing was split fairly evenly between items for others and items for me, though my poor husband has been waiting for over a year for a pair of pyjama trousers (and is still waiting). I guess that should be my first project for 2014.
- Baby quilt top (which turned out to be too “old” and will be turned into a quilt for Project Linus)
- Scrappy Trip Around the World quilt (for my mum)
- iPad Case (for me)
- Baby quilt for my great nephew (a quick change of colour scheme was required as a great niece was expected)
- Mommy Poppins Bag (for me)
- iPad Case (for a friend’s birthday)
- Mini ironing board
- FQR name tag
- Caddy pin cushions for FQR swap
- Mini pin cushion rings for FQR swap
- Notebook cover (for me)
- Disappearing Nine Patch baby quilt (for a work colleague’s new arrival)
- Butterfly Wristlet (this was donated to the Hospice Christmas Fair)
- Hexie Christmas cards (I can’t believe I was thinking of Christmas so early)
- Quilt for me
- Notebook covers and tote bags (for Hospice Christmas Fair)
- Button cards and lucky dip bags of buttons (for Hospice Christmas Fair)
- Quilt (for my mother-in-law)
- Phone cover for my new phone using scraps from the quilt for me.
- Oval zip pouch (as part of a friend’s Christmas present)
An ongoing project through out 2013 has been an EPP quilt using Liberty lawn and 5/8" hexies. Here's where I am at the end of this year - let's see what progress has been made by next year's review.